SMALL BUSINESS LENDING
The Rise Small Business Lending Program provides access to low-interest business loans to launch or grow your small business.
What does the program include?
We offer low-interest business loans based on your stage of business development, the viability of the business concept and capacity to repay. Eligible entrepreneurs can access loans up to $10,000, with an average initial loan size of $4,000.
- We offer a low-interest rate with an average loan term of 3 years.
- Repayment starts 30 days post loan disbursement.
- There are absolutely no hidden fees at all.
Rise is a character-based lender. We look at both the person and the business. Although we do consider credit history in making our lending decisions, we look at more than just a credit score. We consider the individual’s commitment to take the necessary steps to get their finances back on track.
We can connect you with a Rise mentor for guidance and support. Strong mentorship positions entrepreneurs for long-term success. Our mentorship program is designed to provide Rise entrepreneurs with the necessary support and guidance as they implement their business plan and grow their business.
Our mentors are successful business professionals who share their extensive experience and business knowledge. Our matches are based on the area of strength/expertise of the mentor and the needs of the entrepreneur.
We can assist you by reviewing your business plan and providing resources for you to improve your business skills and financial management.
Eligible individuals must:
- Be motivated entrepreneurs
- Self-identify as an individual who has experienced mental health and/or addiction challenges
- Be unable to access traditional bank financing for their small business
- Not be in active bankruptcy, behind on child support payments or government taxes.
- Reside in Canada
- Be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident
To apply, entrepreneurs must submit the following:
- Financing application
- Business plan
- 1 year cash flow projection
- Credit Report
- Supporting documentation as required