ENTERPRISEING YOUTH PLUS
TURN YOUR PASSION INTO A BUSINESS!
Are you 16 to 29 years old? Design your business online with EnterpRlSEing Youth Plus, a FREE entrepreneurship which combines the accessibility and flexibility of online learning with in-class support and coaching.
RISE LENDING CLIENT
- "Rise has helped me recognize that I have the capability to start and run my own business"
IN-CLASS AND ON-LINE PROGRAM
EnterpRlSEing Youth Plus is right for you if you are an aspiring entrepreneur under 30 and you self-identify as having experienced mental health and/or addiction challenges.
EnterpRlSEing Youth Plus is a hybrid program that combines the accessibility and flexibility of online learning with in-class support and coaching.
What does the program include?
- Online Learning: Complete 15 online learning modules that cover all the topics you need to develop a lean business plan
- Coaching: Gain support from your peers and business coaches over 4 in-person workshops
- Financing: Once you graduate, you will receive a $300 start-up grant. You may be eligible to apply for a low-interest small business loan from Rise if you need additional start-up funds.
What are the benefits?
- Business development: Gain the skills and confidence to develop your idea and launch your business.
- Networking & Coaching: Network with like-minded individuals and build connections with local entrepreneurs and experienced business professionals.
- Financing: Successful grads can apply for a low-interest startup business loans through Rise.
Where: EnterpRISEing Youth Plus is offered specific cities across Canada.
Cost: The program is free of charge for all participants.
- Have a practical idea to start or grow your own for-profit small business (any size, full or part-time)
- Self-identify as having experienced mental health and/or addiction issue
- Have difficulty accessing traditional bank financing for your small business
- Be between the ages of 16 to 29
Still Want to Learn More?
Idea Generator Workshop:
Join us on Thursday July 30th at 6:30PM ET for our Idea Generator Workshop. This workshop will take you through interactive activities that allow you to explore ideas and possibilities to start you on your entrepreneurship journey. During the workshop, facilitators will hopefully help participants answer a few questions like:
- What are the pros and cons of self-employment?
- What can I do to turn the things I love into a business?
- Is running a business even right for me?
- How can I harness my creativity to come up with innovative ideas?
You’ll also receive more information about Rise’s upcoming training programs and how you can sign up.